We’re a London-based agency that’s been around for over 20 years, helping businesses raise awareness of their products or services, by introducing our clients to the influencers in their sector that matter and building relationships that last.
Our team of communications specialists create and deliver campaigns that add value and have a positive effect on the bottom line, through the strategic use of social channels, traditional media and via experiential techniques to drive brand engagement. We specialise in B2B PR and corporate strategy, events and exhibitions, food and drinks PR, well-being and lifestyle PR, and offer digital services across the board.
Find out more about us and what we do.
The latest Storm Communications news and views
Storm Communications is located in Southwark in London, near to the Tate Modern and The Globe. We love our bright, airy glass-fronted agency, in a converted railway arch, and enjoy welcoming people here.
We’re just a few minutes walk from Southwark Tube, Waterloo or Blackfriars mainline.
7 The Arches, Chancel Street, London, SE1 0UR
T: 020 7240 2444
What the media say about Storm
Storm are a friendly, efficient and dynamic team. They deal with requests and get to the point quickly in emails – just what you need when you’re working in a busy magazine office to tight deadlines. They also know how to put together fun, informative events. Always look forward to catching up with them in person, too.
– Melanie Leyshon, Editor, Healthy Food Guide
My dealings with Storm have been characterised by speed, efficiency, good communication and, perhaps most importantly of all, delivering what they originally promised. A pleasure to deal with.
– James Halliwell, The Grocer
I am always happy to hear from, and work with Storm and their clients. They are one of the few agencies that understand the difference between hobby and professional bloggers, and appreciate that many bloggers are now full time food writers.
– Helen Best Shaw, Fuss Free Flavours
Storm is a friendly, professional and approachable agency. Their B2B team regularly provide me with news of real interest and high quality copy relating to key industry issues. They’re a pleasure to work with and clearly provide an excellent service to their clients.
– Carly Wood, Editor of Food & Drink Technology
The team at Storm are always on hand to help, whether I’m looking for products to test, or information and images, they are always quick to respond with the right thing. Having worked with the agency for over seven years, I have always found them to be friendly and efficient.
– Laura Higgins, Lifestyle Editor, Your Home
- RT @ProperCornishUK: "Feel the fear and do it anyway" a new blog post from our Group Director of Marketing, Mark Muncey on @LinkedIn https:…
- Congratulations to Annalise who won January's coverage of the month with 2 pieces for @BIOTIFUL_DAIRY! Well done. https://t.co/vwWvkk4aun
- RT @EvansLichfield: Spring Fair stand looking just lovely... https://t.co/ejmKsFbG4s
- RT @SpringAutFair: .@EvansLichfield relaunches at #SpringFair16 and unveils new contemporary collections https://t.co/cMUwiPhLmx https://t.…
- RT @VeryLazyFood: Yes we do! #Ginger #LazyValentine #Valentine #Love https://t.co/34Zx4twdaB